music dumper

Monday, October 10, 2011

How I met and got into OS

assalamualaikum,

As promised, I told you that I would write about How I met OS earlier didn't I. Well, here I am writing it.

           It all started when Ameera was upset with her friends - Khal, Ira and Haifa but I didn't know why. She said she didn't know why neither. Well, odd, but who knows if she kept something from me. It's okay. We weren't bestfriends back then.

           I saw her having recess all by herself. I knew feeling alone sucks so I asked her where are her friends and she said she didn't know so I asked her to join me and  she did. We had good times and I was so excited that I was finally getting a close friend that is always on the same page as me but at the same time I don't want her and her friends to lose each other so I tried to rebond them.

            One Friday, she said she wanted to be friends again with her friends and asked me how and I gave her ridiculous ideas. Her friends called me and asked me about her and I told them what she said. I brought her to meet her friends and they were all-gody again. Yay!!! Actually, I was feeling a bit awful at the thought of losing her but seeing them so happy together I was happier.

           To my delight, they always invite me to have recess with them, they always 'disturb' me(I love their disturbance)..... As a result, we had many quality times spent together. At last, I had officially joined OS. They are the greatest friends you can ever imagine you know. Cool, kind, supportive, being together in many situations, SHARING FOOD TOGEHTER(the best part because it's like we're having buffet wink* XD)

OS: * Khal
       * Ira
       * Haifa
       * Hidayah
       * Ameera
       * Me

          Now I am in the band with them and I hope we could be like this forever. Yeah, we couldn't stay kids all the time but you know what I mean to say. I just wanto you to know that they are some of the people that I feel grateful they are born and met me. Others who I feel grateful to Allah for bringing them to me are my mum and dad, my aunt, my grandma, grandpa, siblings, my other aunts and uncles, my cousins and all my family members and my other close friends and  my cats(should I tell you the names? I think it's best if you know yourself if you are one of them). If YOU are one of them and IS READING this, I love you always, I hope we will always keep in touch and tell me if you've changed phone numbers.

                                                                                  Kthanks for reading, Bye,

                                                                                        Mizz Bubblez
 

4 comments: