music dumper

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Always in memory: Ben

Hey,
Assalamualaikum,

Dah berabad tak buka blog. I've got loads of things to tell you guys.

         Guess what, Ben died in a car accident. The car was so fast. I was one of the person who saw the accident. You wouldn't know what I felt unless you've been through the same circumstances. The kittens were playing near the road and the car door was opened so my mum yelled to my brother to shut it. He shut it. Unfortunately, Ben ran towards the road and the car was approaching and BAM! it all happened...
I should've grabbed him. I don't know why I was stupid at that particular time.

        We put him aside and left him to die in peace. Actually, it was about 8.30 pm, so me, my brothers, and neighbour kept him accompanied until about 10 something. Eventually, he died at about 11. It was sooo menyayat hati, MENYAYAT is all the remaining kittens and the mother went and called for Ben. Of course he wouldn't answer. Actually, he was like in a comma at about 9.30 or something.

       Never mind, memang dah sampai ajal dia. It's okay because he/she'll go to heaven. I buried him the next morning at 8 o'clock. A tear escaped and landed on his grave. It's okay, I've cried a lot. I'd let it all out so now I won't cry anymore. Aku redha dengan ketentuan-Nya.

Now, I've got more things to do. Leon's leg is injured and I and my siblings and whoever that treats him/her are the veterinarians and nurses. Hey, maybe I should be a veterinarian so that I could save cats and animals from terseksa and get animals to be happy. Maybe.... 

                                                                                           Love Ben always,
                                                                                                      Mizz Bubblez

In my heart,
Sora, Ben, Ame, Leon and Shana. I love you guys sooooo much!!! You brought joy to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment