music dumper

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Things that just happened in my life

Assalamualaikum,
hey. ( x de mood nk ckp yo! oops! terckp pulak )

Okay, what did I want to tell you? Wait a second, oh ya, I want to tell you that I am going to be in a band! I am going to be in a band! And guess what I will be? The electric guitarist! Can you believe it? Me neither because I thought it will always be a dream. Well, maybe I do get what I want sometimes. I had loved guitar for about a century ago (jkjkjk but you know what I mean) but I just want to learn to play the piano first. I said to my mother that I want to play the guitar after playing the piano and she said okay but now I need to be in a band, I have to study both at the same time.

I am going to attend an intensive class during the school holidays I guess. At the moment, I am trying to learn to play it by myself through books and youtube. One of my bestfriends, even lent me her father's book. Let me promote her blog because she is kind to me-http://damnulife.blogspot.com/. My mum asked my dad to teach me at weekends but I don't know if my mum was joking or if she really meant it. Yes, my dad plays the guitar and so do my brother. They are learning to play the classical guitar by the way. After this, we are going to play the electric. So, we could be the 'Electric Trio' or whatever.

My dad says that our band could perform at his office on special events. That is so dream come 'true-ing' <-this word does not exists okay.

I forgot to tell you something. There is a new cat in my house. It is 6 months but it is even bigger that Shana. Of course Shana was very angry with him. Leon was too only Ame was okay but the cat does not like him. He stays in the house. I know it is not fair because Shana and kids stay outside but I am not the owner of the house. Plus, if Shana meets Timo Tomy Ninja(the new cat. I know it is too long but I call him using all those names wink*)=fight+injured+Ninja will run away and come back at night. It had already happened and I was so afraid he will never come back but he did. That was a relief.

TIMO TOMY NINJA

Bad habit that I do not like: He likes to lick people or I believe it is sucking other people's clothes because when he does, my clothes would get wet. Ughh!!! The most unfavourite part.

His favourite pastime: Biting people.

His favourite place to sleep: At the laundry. Fortunately, he had never been mistaken with the laundry (astaghfirullah.... I do not want that to happen)

His favourite place to sit when he is awake: On and under my grandpa's bed (grandpa does not like cats by the way)

Type of cat: Persian/Parsian (????? wtvr I dunno)

What else: Okay lets call it a day because it is already 2.23 AM and I HAVE too sleep!!!

                                                                                           Kbye,
                                                                                               Love,
                                                                                                 Mizz Bubblez

Coming soon -------> How I met and got into OS. I thought I'd be lonely throughout the year....
                     -------> Friends I want to meet for reunion


                                       What is it? When? That I do not know. It will be revealed when it is time.                                   (ceeeehhhh, ayat.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment