music dumper

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shana! Ame! Leon! Sora! Ben!

Assalamualaikum and hiya,

Raya is just around the corner and Ramadhan's ending... Sad,isn't it? So this is the only chance left for us to make as much ibadah as we can. Selamat beribadah dan selamat berbuka puasa. Jgn puasa yangyok tau!


   As you can see the title is "Shana! Ame! Leon! Sora! Ben!" so I'll tell you what are they. They're cats!

Shana:-the mother
          -has shiny black fur.She's gorgeous fur you know.
          -very tame(always come and make a circle round me when she sees me
          -she's always hungry
          -very kind.Howdo I know she's kind? When my lil' cousin held and pressed her tail she didn't bite or  scratch 
Ame:-one of the cute lil' kittens
        -a little timid and afraid of people
        -very tame with people if you're a pro
        -loves to sleep on my lap
        -tanggungjawab aq
Leon:-kitten
        -a brave one
        -loves to sleep on my lap
        -it'smy brother's job to take care of him/her (tanggungjawab dia la maksudnya)
Sora:-active, can't sit still
        -loves to sleep in the shoe rack 
        -sleeps like a log
        -tanggungjawab neighbour aq 
Ben:-active like Sora
       -tanggungjawab adik susuan aq(which is also my neighbour)
       -loves to sleep at the shoe rack

     Shana is pure black,Ame is black on the back till its front feet and white on the stomache, Leon looks kind of like Ame(people always confuse which is which). Sora and Ben is orange and brown but Sora is white on the stomach.I'll put their pictures if I have time.

     I really liked it when Shana came to my grandparent's house and gave birth to 4 cute and healthy kittens.I've always wanted to have cats as pets but my parents won't let me, so good thing Shana gave birth here and nobody shooed them away from our house. I never want them to be removed from my life and I hope that they'll always stay here. Shana is named from my name + my neighbour's name. That's why you might never heard that name before.Anyways, I think I'll saygood-bye to you.

Ok goodbye now,
Mizz Bubblez
See you later

 

No comments:

Post a Comment