music dumper

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I am FRUST !!!!!!!! Arghhhhh

Okay, I'm so stressed out now. oh yeah,I forgot:assalamualaikum and helllo world!
I'm frustrated@stressed coz:-

Reason number one :/
I got B in Science. I want 8As dude! Arghhh!!!

Reason number two:/
I'm stuck in a group with a cute and extremely kind girl, so far not so stress right? At least I have a good friend with me in our group....BUT!(I know, grammar's broken here but I guess it doesn't matter is it?) I have this annoying boy in our group and I'm totally annoyed to the extreme!!!!!! Oh, why did teacher put him into our group? Worse, there're only 3 persons I a group-so you know yourself. OMG!!! Okay, relax.... Everything will be fine. (If that's is going to happen but I hope it will be fine.

Reason number three:/
I've to conduct a Malay choral speaking when I've just entered ONLY ONE choral speaking. How could I do that? Trust myself. I could do this. Come on Bubblez!

Huh.... School is so tiring. So does being a monitor assistant. Wowweee I'd never thought form one would be like this. okay. I better start searching for infos for the group presentation and the choral speaking coz we have to prepare our very own text which must be handed on this Fridaaaaaaay!!!! Okay. I have to calm down I guess. Let's call it a post right now.

K bye
Love,
Mizz Bubblez (yg tgh serabutz niz hehez. Good thing I now have Shana, Ame, Sora, Leon and Ben. They make my head less miserable but I'll tell you bout that later. Talk with you later)

No comments:

Post a Comment