music dumper

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Right now

Assalamualaikum and hye,

I don't know what I'm feeling know. Some kind of regrets, sad, jealous, happy, feel like I want to read a book, anxious, fear and whatsoeverla. ( know I notice that I always write whatsoeverla )

I can explain one by one of it:-

Regrets *I don't know why this ramadhan I'm not changing to become a better person but it's never too late ; I can do it now.
Here are my goals: 1. Khatam al-quran
                                2. Get number one in this August test
                                3. Be better in chores and taking care of my siblings especially my new little sister(don't get me wrong that's because she'd just been born about a month ago so she needs more care).
Talking about care, I'd just seen this movie titled Tuesdays with Morrie. The movie is made based on a book and a real story. When I saw the movie, I cried. It was sad and full of moral values and whatsoeverla. Morrie, Mitch's lecture was dying and Mitch visited him every Tuesdays, he changed from being selfish and care about work more than everything else into a caring, kind and better man. Morrie said we have to love or die. It means that if we don't love it's just the same like dying. He said, if we want to forgive anyone, do it now don't wait coz it could have been too late by the time you did that. Okay. If you want to know more watch the movie or read the book.
                          Um, where was I? Oh, yeah, the goals.
                              4. Beribadah more
                              5. Use my head when I'm angry don't just be an angry bird :P
                              6. Okay, if I have more I'll list it later.

For me, Ramadhan is very special. We have to fast for a month (30days) which means we mustn't eat and drink and mustn't do anything that's forbidden during fasting from dawn(subuh) till dusk(maghrib) if I'm not wrong. My mami (aunt) said, for the first ten days, allah beri kita rahmat, for the second ten days, allah ampunkan dosa kita and for the lastt ten days, allah memberi kebebasan kepada kita daripada api neraka tapi kenalah ask for those things ye tuan2 puan2 bys, girls, babies, monsters kidding.


Okay la. my sister's cryin gotta pick her up

bye
mizz bubblez

No comments:

Post a Comment