music dumper

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Men In Black 3 & obsessions

Assalamualaikum,

MIB 3 really is cool and funny and I just love it! Watch it! I'm not gonna put a spoiler here so lets contonue to the next topic-obsession.

Hey, I've found these things in google image. I want them but dunno where to buy them. Who wants to buy it for me? My birthday is coming soon.. :P

A spongebob squarepants sneakers (without socks coz I've already got it. Grandma bought it for me)



OR a pair of spongebob flip flops




A spongebob t-shirt (obviously I just want to wear a pair of jeans and I want a less-fit shirt)





A specs case (I don't want the spectacles cause I like mine fine but its case is broken :P)



A spongebob geek bag



10 spongebob hairbands together with that keychain XD


OR these ones



A spongebob wallet

 

A spongebob watch? No, I love my Swatch too much. <3

A spongebob guitar??? I don't want a new guiar. I just want to repaint it. :P lol



A spongebob head beanie hat and scarf(if I ever go to any 4 seasoned country again)





And a spongebob plush toy (oops! I don't need this. I've already got this :P lol)





Okay.. Enough of this spongebob obsession.

Haha. Thanks for reading and good luck in everything.

Don't forget to scroll down. I've written 2 posts today kay.


Love,
     Mizz Han-Lien


No comments:

Post a Comment