music dumper

Thursday, June 2, 2011

'The Moment'

Hi!

          About a month ago, my friend and I had spent our most panicking and most probably my best moment at school. It all had started with my friend's carelessness. Hahha. I don't blame her fully. All of us aren't perfect, are we?

         While I and my friend, Miss World Ani (http://yayiamonline.blogspot.com/) were on our way to the school gate, she suddenly remembered that she'd left her purse in her class so we had to go back to her class which on the fourth level. It was a tiring journey, after she'd taken her purse, we went to the stairs and unluckily, the guard had locked the gate at the stairs between the first and the second floor.

         We were panicked. We called the guard . . . no answer , we called the guard again . . . still no answer. We called him a few more times but he didn't answer. We checked the other gates but they were all locked. We shouted , calling for the teachers nearby but they didn't hear us.

       Then, we saw a teacher in a car. We called him but he didn't hear us. Fortunately, there was  a boy near the teacher so we asked him to call the teacher. I felt relieved when the boy heard us and called the teacher. The teacher asked us to check all the gates. We said they were all locked. Suddenly, I felt a streak of regretion (does the word regretion even exists?) when we had just finished saying the last word of the sentence. But I didn't say a thing.

      The teacher asked us to wait for him there, I mean, where we were standing. While he was reversing his car before calling the guard, Ani and I ran to the gate which we hadn't checked earlier. IT WASN'T LOCKED!!!! We quickly told the teacher about it. We were so embarrassed. I hope the teacher didn't see our faces so he wouldn't remember us as the trapped girls when he sees us next time.

                                          One of the trapped girls(there are only 2 trapped girls at the moment I think)
Mizz Bubblez :)))

Trapped girls hahha ~ lol ~



No comments:

Post a Comment