music dumper

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hhhmmm....




To all the Japanese,I'm so sorry about your country.


 To other people, lets save them! (ceh, sejak bila aq bersemangat macam ni?) Korg semua mesti sedih dan aku percaya ada antara korg yang kata: sh**! Earthquake kat Japan!!!! (contoh). Actually tu kan takdir Allah. Korg mana boleh cakap macam tu. Kan Allah yang dah tentukan segala-galanya. Allah knows best. Mungkin itu yang terbaik. Apa yang kita oleh buat ialah doakan dan bantu mereka.


   I hope what i wrote are not untrue coz this is my point of view and i saw some people posting things in facebook such as like what I wrote. :) I'm sorry if i'm wrong and i'd be delighted if you correct me.


                                                                                                     love,
                                                                                                         Mizz Bubblez

         peace...

2 comments:

  1. hi mizz bubbless... or miss squidwork? heheheh

    yeah, we should feel sorry for them, it is a reminder for us.. not just for the japanese.. it could happen to us, if Allah wills it... within 16 seconds..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! but not the Squidwork part :P hehe. Actually, I like that name :).

    ReplyDelete